Madness Latino Madness Latino

no offence

but its a bad excuse for madness combat 5 but it was'nt bad as some tributes go i really liked the character design but it did copy hank

BEST PART: i really really LOVED the part when that guy put a belt on and shoved a sub-machine gun at the back of him well done!

stick war zone stick war zone

not to bad but their are lots of these on NG

well their are lots of these on NG their are the shit the exelnt and the normal i'd say this is normal and im proud to protect good work mate keep it up^^

No Littering No Littering

a first flash...

wow thats amazing it was good how the sword hit him very well done i expect more from u in the future u got my support pal....

if u were wondering i voted 3

-:Endless Killing:- -:Endless Killing:-

it was'nt the best

but its ok and the codes down try fix that and add more fighting moves andadd weapons

Shield Defense v1.4 Shield Defense v1.4

i constanly kept on looking at the review button!

fuck in hell i love this game its perfect everyday i went to play on it i always wanted to review but never had the time great game i am so looking forward to number 2 is their is ever gonna be a number 2

Mouse In Danger Mouse In Danger

liked

very good game but i could'nt get passed level 1 this is very hard i suggest when u make number 2 (if u do) u make it alot easyer. ok here is what i think of it it is a very good game cool sprites i think from super mario well a big 5 from me

adi4x responds:

try more

Helix - My Best Friend Helix - My Best Friend

this audio is the best

ive downloaded it its gerat cant wait to see your other tracks

Helix6 responds:

Should have more soon! Probably in 07. :)